As part of our new blog to be featured on our website and our Facebook page, we would like to talk about our wonderful vendors as they a very important part of our event business. We provide our clients with a preferred vendors list of people we recommend.
RiverCrest’s preferred vendor list is very exclusive and only those who we consider to be the very best in their industry make the cut. Some of the requirements are:
- They have worked with us or our clients several times and have a spotless reputation.
- Their quality of work and customer service is superior to that of your peers
Most of all thank you to our vendors for your hard work and dedication!
Our March 2017 Partner of the Month is: Anthony Debias, RiverCrest Executive Chef
- What inspired you to become a Chef? My grandmother’s cooking and working in a restaurant with my mom as a kid.
- How long have you worked in the Food and Beverage industry? Overall, about 20 years.
- What would you serve guests at your wedding? Some initial thoughts would be duck confit, foie gras, and fresh handmade pasta & veal osso buco.
- What is a fun fact that people should know about you? I love the Dallas Cowboys.
- Give me the best advice for newlyweds? A relationship is a lot of work but friendship and trust are the backbone.
- What is your favorite meal or restaurant? When looking at a menu I try to order something that I never ate before. I love to try new things, however, when in doubt, I would eat pasta or burgers every day.