As part of our new blog to be featured on our website and our Facebook page, we would like to talk about our wonderful vendors as they a very important part of our event business. We provide our clients with a preferred vendors list of people we recommend.
RiverCrest’s preferred vendor list is very exclusive and only those who we consider to be the very best in their industry make the cut. Some of the requirements are:
- They have worked with us or our clients several times and have a spotless reputation.
- Their quality of work and customer service is superior to that of your peers
Most of all thank you to our vendors for your hard work and dedication!
Our May 2017 Partner of the Month is: Lisa Gregory – Ice Concepts
- What inspired you to begin working in events? I’ve always enjoyed the working and managing of events and have been working in some form of it since I was 16. It was the set up and watching it come to life and then being a part of the reaction of the guests as they enjoyed the events that kept me coming back. For Kevin, he started at 14 and approached it through the kitchen. Once he was exposed to ice, that was it; he knew that was how he could express his artistry and culinary talents.
- How long have you been in business? We are celebrating 24 years. We have created ballerinas to bulldozers, cats to dogs and floor standing, table top and hanging designs. It’s been a lot of fun to see what will be next.
- What would you serve guests at your wedding? My favorite meal is boneless beef ribs, so maybe that with what everyone loves: mac-n-cheese!
- What is a fun fact that people should know about you? We carve over 400,000 pounds of ice each year.
- Give me the best advice for newlyweds? When I got married, my father-in-law sat us down and told us my husband, the most important person in your life is now your bride and told me, the most important person in your life is now your husband. It has always stuck with me. Also, there is so much that happens in the first year, so just take it in stride, remember what is important and enjoy.
- What is your favorite design to create and why? I love ice displays that have flowing lines to them. The design pulls you into the piece. I also like when the ice is simple and bold and makes you stop and look to understand the layout.
- Please provide your complete business name, name, address, phone number, website, social media handles:
Ice Concepts, Inc.
777 Schwab Rd., Unit Q
Hatfield, PA 19440