As part of our new blog to be featured on our website and our Facebook page, we would like to talk about our wonderful vendors as they a very important part of our event business. We provide our clients with a preferred vendors list of people we recommend.
RiverCrest’s preferred vendor list is very exclusive and only those who we consider to be the very best in their industry make the cut. Some of the requirements are:
- They have worked with us or our clients several times and have a spotless reputation.
- Their quality of work and customer service is superior to that of your peers
Most of all thank you to our vendors for your hard work and dedication!
Our January 2017 Partner of the Month is: Jessa Sommerfield, Sommerfield Designs
- What inspired you to become a Floral Designer? I thought I might be good at it since I am artistic. Plus, I always have loved flowers. My first watercolor painting as a kid was of an Iris!
- How long have you been in business? Blooming since 2002
- What do you think of a holiday wedding? They can be magical! One of my favorite events this year was a December wedding at Rivercrest. We added some glam and sparkle which is perfect for a winter holiday celebration.
- What is a fun fact that people should know about you? After being a part of hundreds of weddings….I still get touched and sometimes moved to tears when I see the bride on the big day. It’s an absolute favorite part of my job.
- Give me the best advice for newlyweds? Don’t do too much! Hire professionals to support your important day so you can relax and enjoy. The day will fly by and you don’t want to miss a thing.
- What is your favorite flower and why? Impossible to say! I love too many.
Jessa Sommerfield – Owner – Lead Designer