As part of our new blog to be featured on our website and our Facebook page, we would like to talk about our wonderful vendors as they a very important part of our event business. We provide our clients with a preferred vendors list of people we recommend.
RiverCrest’s preferred vendor list is very exclusive and only those who we consider to be the very best in their industry make the cut. Some of the requirements are:
- You have worked with us or our clients several times and have a spotless reputation.
- Your quality of work and customer service is superior to that of your peers
Most of all thank you to our vendors for your hard work and dedication!
Our June 2017 Partner of the Month is: Reverend Philip Sciscione, Two Hearts One Love
- where can i buy calcium carbonate What inspired you to become a wedding officiant? Years ago, while attending a wedding ceremony I was moved by the love expressed between the couple and envisioned myself being an officiant to express the couple’s reflections about their relationship and love by prior meeting.
- How long have you been in business? 11 years
- What would you serve guests at your wedding? A large portion of hospitality
- What is a fun fact that people should know about you? When I officiate a wedding and detect that the Bride/Groom is nervous or crying, I tend to make them relax through humor.
- Give me the best advice for newlyweds? To keep your marriage strong and healthy, commit to always to being openly honest, establish unconditional trust, nurture passion and of course the marriage equation always is founded and progresses with love.
- What is your favorite part of the ceremony and why? Watching the loving eyes of the couple when they make their vows.
- Please provide your complete business name, name, address, phone number, website, social media handles:
- Website: TwoHeartsOneLove.me
- Facebook: Two Hearts One Love Wedding Officiants Office
- Phone: 484-704-7825
- Email: RevPhilipSciscione@msn.com
NOTE: My wife is also an officiant and much better than me 🙂